June 13, 2011

Greydon Square - HD DREAM

Greydon Square - HD DREAM Video Clips. Duration : 4.72 Mins.


Unpublished. Greydon SQUARE MySpace: www.myspace.com From Mystic Gemini, my closest friend and ally on YouTube. www.youtube.com rational response squad: video.rationalresponders.com "I have recently been examining all the known superstitions of the world, and can not find this in our particular superstition (Christianity), a ray of hope has all the same, founded on fables and myths.. '- Thomas Jefferson's understanding of religious delusions - I guess that I have listed the followingHistory, is a man who lives at the North Pole. He lives with his wife and a group of elves. During the year, he and the toy elves. Then, on Christmas Eve, it loads a bag with all the toys. He puts the sack in his sleigh. You go up to eight (or maybe nine) flying reindeer. It flies from house to house and lands on the roof of each. He gets his sack and climbs down the chimney. The toys to the children of the family. He climbs againCamino is back in his sleigh and flies to the next house. He does it all over the world in one night. Then he flies back to the North Pole to repeat the cycle next year. Of course, this is the story of Santa Claus. But let's say I am an adult, and I'm your friend, and I will prove that I believe this story is true. I believe it with all my heart. And I try to talk with you and convert to believe as I do. What would you think of me? You might think that Iam ...

Tags: greydon, square, the, dream, soldiers, poem, cpt, theorem, compton, effect, arrestericschmidt, Hip-Hop, underground, atheist, atheism, rational, response, squad, Mysticpisshead1, shamrockhiphop, religion, is, bullshit, reporter, dublin, ireland, holocaust, iraq, war, afghanistan, john, lennon, charles, darwin, evolution, free, thinker

USB WiFi Router Best Camera Tripods