June 5, 2011

Become A Minister on itself

To have a minister to themselves, not to say the name but a verb - to serve. I am a minister to me through the service to me. The dictionary says the word "minister" means "to give service, care or assistance." So this is what I have to give service, care and support for me.

As a church minister, I can provide a service to care for me and grant me. I can support my knowledge of the truth. I can stand in the truth. I can see through appearancesthe truth and support that would have done in my life as a minister, if I were him or her.

Electronic Dictionary

I'll have my own ministers from the administration of the truth. "Managing" The definition of "is the direct or unable to give." So I lead and manage the knowledge and belief of the truth. I thought of giving the truth to me.

As humanity has developed in their spiritual understanding, we have passed from the management of intellectual ideas and religious practices on their own choose an authoritative, unquestionableSome (such as Oracle and popes and patriarchs) to be in direct contact with the source. We are growing in an understanding and acceptance of a personal relationship with Spirit. How is it not? We and us.

So in this new direct connection with spirit, we must increase the pulpit, so to speak, and a pastor of the Church of One. One of the church (us) and the Church of One (Universal Unity). We are the authority in our lives. WeSayer and know the principles of Truth. We support our continued growth in the Spirit.

Treat yourself to a community as a member of the church. If you have a problem if you need advice are also in the Infinite Universal Intelligence that lives there. Being a crusader for truth in their lives. Know that you are good, that only good. Know that there is only the unity of the good. There is only life, love, light, peace and joy. There is only power, and has the power toWell. There is only beauty, because it can only be harmony in one unit. These are the principles are in truth to believe, to live

My late, great master, the minister Harriet wanted all of us, ministers, because we all wanted to live every moment of truth in these principles, as a minister would have. Theoretically, they do not know these principles. Not just to hear them, the occasional Sunday. But for them to live virtually, that is, in practice. To live every day. Toembody any belief in thought and action.

Because ultimately, not for you, but you might think. No minister can think of. He or she can only help. He or she can direct to think properly. But you have the right to think for themselves. You have in you to know the truth.

You got in you, that spirit to work in your life. It can be a minister of one.

© 2006 Tina Montalto

Become A Minister on itself

electronic dictionary

Digitalkamera Wiederherstellung You We Answer