June 27, 2011

EVP and Ghost-Box

A bit 'of basic information about why I write an article on EVP and ghost box. I was talking the other day, a few people I know who were there and suggested I try some experiments with a box of Ghost. I had never heard of a box phantom before - so to speak unnecessarily, have had to explain what it was and how it works. That this would be for my personal development spritual, I do not know - it seems to me to cheat!You know that feeling the spirit. talk to the spirit and feel the spirit. But communication is a stronger spirit of my current development objectives.

Your suggestion of my box came with a ghost, because they know that I can not feel the spirit, how and when I want - I tend to listen only when you really want my attention and give me a call. Or maybe it's just selective hearing - I'm sure you'll find out, 1 day.

Electronic Dictionary

I heard about PPE, and another thing was on myto-do list for years, but for those of you who have no understanding of the EPP is an explanation.

EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) is an event to hear the sound of human voices from an unknown source is a recording. These voices are not heard at the time of registration, it is only when the rear end of recording, he played the voices are heard. Sometimes, amplification and noise suppression is required to hear the voices. Some EVP is easier to feel and understand thatothers. And they differ by gender (men and women), age (women and children), tone and emotion. Usually speak in single words, phrases and short sentences. Sometimes they are just grunts, groans, growling and other noises gave of himself. EPP has been recorded in many different languages.

A very simple way to try to catch these items is to play with a recording device and another "White Noise" of the device. It is believed that the owners (spirits) of these items in some way able tomanipulation of these waves in recognizable words. However, there have been many developments over the years, especially with the invention of the Box Ghost.

But what is a box of Ghost? With this, you can collect what I need a box phantom consists of a pair of modern radio receivers that made the radio waves to scan randomly generated that are placed in a mixer, the mixer is then connected to a computer running an audio program that produces white noise, and can also record aThe microphone is also connected to the computer.

You can set the mixer to ask a question, then turn the mixer, which generates random frequencies of radio waves. Enter the "voices" the opportunity to respond. Then cut the new mixer level is set to go to another question. Keep doing this until all the questions you ask.

Turn off the radio scanners. Play back your recordings. If you can identify the answers to yourQuestions have also pointed out that you made to communicate with ghosts! With audio programs on your computer, you can usually cut back further unwanted interference that can make the voices more clearly.

I'm sure there are other ways to build a box of Ghost, but what I described above is my understanding novice.

One day I was actually about to perform some experiments on a homemade Ghost Box, or just plain EPP. But I would certainly be interested to know,more about this type of communication with spirits.

EVP and Ghost-Box

electronic dictionary english